The Callaway C16 is Callaway’s 16th major automotive project. It represents everything we know about how to make a great road car. The Callaway C16 is a limited production, bespoke automobile, built to order, by what the Press has called “the best specialist engineers in the business”. These cars are seriously fast, beautiful, and exclusive.
The C16 is a direct competitor for the Porsche GT3, the Lamborghini Murcielago, the Ferrari 599 GTB. It is both faster and more capable than its competitors, at less cost. The easiest way to see for yourself is to visit our factories and test drive the Callaway C16.
Callaway C16 Models
Whichever model you choose, you will be getting an exclusive, beautiful, and enormously capable 200+ mph automobile that is dependable, gets 30+ mpg at 70 mph, and has the best warranty in the business.
- Callaway C16 Body Package, in your choice of colors
- Callaway Deutschleder Interior, leather and Alcantara, in your choice of colors
- Supercharged, 650 bhp Callaway-prepared LS3 Engine
- Manual 6 Speed Gearbox
- Callaway Coil-Over Suspension System
- Le Mans GT Brake System
- Callaway ShortThrow Shifter (w/manual trans.)
- Callaway/O.Z. wheels, 19 x 10 front, 20 x 12 rear
- Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires
- Automatic 6 Speed Paddle-Shift Operated Gearbox (modified for increased torque capability)
- Callaway Sport Seats (snug, but great, seats for optimum car control)
- Callaway Carbon Ceramic Brakes (save another 10 lbs per corner of unsprung weight)
Callaway C16 Performance
Horsepower 650 bhp @ 6600 rpm | Torque 600 lb-ft @ 4750 rpm
0-60 mph in 3.3sec | 1/4 mile in 11sec @ 128mph | Top Speed 207mph
. . . 3.3 second 0-60; 10.9 second quarter mile; 206 mph top speed; EPA rating of 18 mpg city and 28 mpg highway. Is this the perfect sports car? We say: “yes”.
ign.com read more