Callaway Camaro SC562/SC582
More Power for 2014
Now with up to 582 horsepower, the 2014 Callaway Camaro is all business. On the street or at the track, it outperforms other cars in its class with higher power rating, yet it’s the most refined Camaro built to date.
A muscle car designed for the 21st century, this supercharged four-seater produces spectacular power with perfect street manners and virtually unaffected fuel mileage. Callaway cars and trucks are limited-production vehicles; you can rest assured you won’t be another one of the crowd.
Callaway Camaros are assembled to stringent engineering standards exclusively by expert technicians at Callaway factories in Old Lyme, Connecticut, and Santa Ana, California. They are sold and serviced by a network of Callaway Authorized Dealers across the US and Canada.
- Automatic transmission. Powered by supercharged 562 bhp, 6.2 liter L99 engine. Produces 162 horsepower more than the stock Camaro SS, with perfect drivability and validated reliability, retaining Active Fuel management for 24 mpg on the highway.
- Manual transmission. Powered by supercharged 582 bhp, 6.2 liter LS3 engine. If you want to shift for yourself, the SC582 provides an extra 20 horsepower on tap. All the features of the Camaro SS plus the exclusive system-engineered equipment developed and installed at Callaway facilities.
- Eaton Roots-style TVS2300 supercharger
- Liquid-to-air intercooler, integral to intake manifold base (pat. pend.)
- Increased flow rate fuel injectors
- Callaway carbon fiber injector covers
- Callaway high flow intake system
- Callaway low restriction exhaust system
- Callaway embroidered headrests
- Callaway embroidered floor mats
- Callaway anodized aluminum door sill panels
- Callaway Camaro key fobs
- Callaway badging, exterior and interior
- Callaway Camaro authenticity documentation
- Callaway 3 year/36,000 mile limited warranty
- Callaway exhaust system upgrade for GM ground effects pkg-equipped Camaros
- Callaway ShortThrow shifter
- Callaway coil-over suspension package, Level 1 and Level 2
- Callaway Le Mans GT brake package
- Callaway carbon fiber “PowerWindow” hood
- Callaway carbon fiber rocker panels
- Callaway carbon fiber front splitter
- Callaway carbon fiber rear spoiler
- Callaway carbon fiber rear diffuser
- Callaway Sport interior group
- Callaway center console upgrade package
- Callaway Camaro car cover
- Callaway factory delivery
- Callaway extended 5 year/100,000 mile limited powertrain service contract
Callaway Camaro Performance
- Horsepower: 562 bhp @ 6400 rpm (SAE) | Torque: 526 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm (SAE)
0-60 mph: 4.1 sec | 1/4 mi ET/Speed: 12.2 sec @ 115 mph | Max Lateral Acceleration: 0.88g
- Horsepower: 582 bhp @ 6400 rpm (SAE) | Torque: 546 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm (SAE)
0-60 mph: 3.9 sec | 1/4 mi ET/Speed: 11.9 sec @ 119 mph | Max Lateral Acceleration: 0.91g