Callaway Corvette SC610
For over 25 years, the engineers at Callaway have produced high performance, specialist versions of the Chevrolet Corvette. With a philosophy that valued in-house component design and development in lieu of bolting on brand names, the Callaway team forged its own unique path. Utilizing no-compromise materials, advanced manufacturing techniques and a form-follows-function design approach, Callaway’s association with Corvette modification flourished over the years. From production of the RPO B2K Callaway Twin Turbo Corvettes built under contract for Chevrolet, to Corvette-based “C12″ and “C16″ supercars, to impressive road racing successes in World Challenge, Le Mans, ADAC GT Masters and FIA, Callaway enjoys a very special bond with Corvette.
For 2014, the Chevrolet team has introduced the most sophisticated, most feature-packed Corvette to date. Since Spring of 2013, during Callaway’s earliest days evaluating the “C7″ at the GM Tech Center, we knew that we were witnessing something very special. Direct fuel injection, continuously variable valve timing and advanced engine management control architecture were just some of the techniques added for the 2014 model. The new features help allow the Callaway-modified LT1 to produce over 600 horsepower with flawless transition into and out of positive manifold pressure. Fuel economy is practically unchanged from stock as active fuel management and modulated supercharger valving sense operating conditions and respond accordingly.
This year, the Callaway Corvette supercharger has several new features. Eaton’s TVS four-lobe, high helix rotor pack is retained for its high efficiency, OEM-certified quality and service-proven reliability. However, Callaway’s new supercharger housing and manifold have been completely redesigned for improved airflow and a new intercooler configuration reduces charge air temperature. Now front-driven, the new supercharger design extends through the hood for 2014, framed by a Callaway Carbon hood surround panel and integrated underhood air extractor.
No one-off tuner cars here, all Callaways are assembled to precise engineering specifications by our expert technicians. That’s one reason why Callaway can provide the most comprehensive standard warranty among all specialty manufacturers, and an optional 5 year/100,000 mile Extended Powertrain Service Contract. It’s also why organizations like NADA include Callaway as its own marque in their price guides. Like all Callaway cars and trucks, Callaway Corvettes are sold by a select group of Authorized Callaway/Chevrolet Dealers, the best dealers in the business.
During the summer of 2013, Callaway Competition won the ADAC GT Masters championship and Chevrolet authorized Callaway exclusive rights to construct and homologate Corvette C7R GT3 race cars for FIA competition.
2014 Callaway Corvette Standard Equipment
- Eaton TVS (Twin Vortices Series) Supercharger System
- Callaway Honker High Flow Intake System
- Callaway Double-D Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- Callaway Carbon Hood Surround/Extractor, with “Supercharged” Emblems
- Callaway Exterior Badging
- Callaway Door Sill Panels
- Callaway Floor Mats
- Callaway Underhood Plaque with Vehicle Identification Number
- Callaway Dash Plaque
- Callaway Key Fob
- Callaway Corvette Authenticity Documentation
- Callaway 3 year/36,000 mile Limited Warranty
2014 Callaway Corvette Optional Equipment
- Callaway AeroWagon Package (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Nine Spoke Wheel/Michelin Tire package (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Coil-Over Suspension with Double Adjustable Dampers (Spring 2014)
- Callaway ShortThrow Shifter (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Le Mans GT Brake Package (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Sport interior Group (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Carbon Body Package (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Carbon Splitter (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Carbon Rear Spoiler (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Carbon Rocker Panels (Spring 2014)
- Callaway Corvette Car Cover
- National Corvette Museum Delivery
- Callaway Factory Delivery
- Callaway Extended 5 year/100,000 mile Limited Powertrain Service Contract
2014 Callaway Corvette Performance*
- Horsepower: 610 bhp @ 6400 rpm (SAE) | Torque: 556 lb-ft @ 4500 rpm (SAE)
0-60 mph: 3.4 sec | 1/4 mi ET/Speed: 11.0 sec @ 125 mph | Max Lateral Acceleration: 1.05g