|Camaro SC610 –
Camaro SS based
– Now Callaway GenThree TVS2300 Supercharger equipped
– Assembled at Callaway’s Connecticut and California Facilities
– Callaway Warranty supplements GM Factory Warranty
– Call 866 927 9400 Toll-Free for more information
- Engine Displacement – 6.2L/376 cu. in.
- Maximum Power – 610 hp @ 6400 rpm (SAE)
- Maximum Torque – 610 lb-ft @ 4400 rpm (SAE)
- Callaway GenThree Supercharger
with TripleCooled™ Intercooler System
- Callaway Carbon Engine Covers with SC610 Emblems
- Callaway High Flow Cold Air Intake System
- Callaway Badging, Exterior and Interior
- Callaway Door Sill Panels
- Callaway Embroidered Floor Mats
- Callaway Key Fobs
- Callaway Authenticity Documentation
- Callaway 3 year/36,000 mile Limited Warranty
- Callaway Nine Spoke FlowForged Wheels
- Callaway Camaro Car Cover
- Callaway Factory Delivery
- Callaway 5 year/60,000 mile Limited Powertrain Service Contract
Callaway offers the most comprehensive aftermarket warranty in the industry. Overlapping the factory GM warranty, Callaway covers all Callaway components and GM components that are affected by Callaway components. GM dealers do not block factory warranty on Callaway Corvettes; they perform maintenance and warranty repairs with support from Callaway Cars.
|Get Your Callaway Camaro
You can purchase a Callaway Camaro from Authorized Callaway Dealer inventory or from a new build order. If there is no Authorized Callaway Dealer near you, Callaway staff can work with your local Chevrolet dealer to facilitate your purchase and arrange delivery.
Your 2016 Camaro SS will be built at Chevrolet’s Lansing, Michigan factory, then drop-shipped by Chevrolet to either our Connecticut or California plant for final assembly. At completion of the build, you may choose delivery at your Chevrolet dealer or at either Callaway facility.