for C7 Corvette Stingray, Grand Sport and Z06 Coupes,
Stock Corvette or Callaway Corvette
• Hatch Assembly
• Upper Spoiler
• Halo Bar
• Tempered Glass
• Rear Spoiler
• AeroWagen Badging
PRICE: $14,990, inclusive OEM color paint and installation.
Call us at 860 434 9002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for order information.
In the tradition of coach built shooting brakes, Callaway offers the AeroWagen for any version of the C7 Corvette Coupe. Its components can be fitted to the standard production C7, the Callaway SC627 Stingray or Grand Sport, or the Callaway SC757 Z06. The AeroWagen hatch assembly is a part-for-part replacement of the original equipment Corvette rear hatch, using the original hardware and latching mechanisms. It operates in an identical fashion.
AeroWagen Photo Gallery
Click on images below for larger view.
AeroWagen package components are supplied ready to assemble. No fabrication is required. Carbon fiber moldings are pre-finished with UV protectant surface coat – prepared for paint-to-match options. Rear window panels are tempered safety glass and retain defogger functionality. The standard hatch can be re-installed.
Installation is performed at Callaway facilities in California and Connecticut, as well as at Callaway Authorized Retailers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a “shooting brake”?
2. Do I have to purchase a Callaway Corvette to get the AeroWagen package, or can I buy the package for my stock Corvette?
3. Will the AeroWagen package include rear seats?
4. Does the AeroWagen package include a new rear fascia, with different taillights?
5. What changes are made to the interior of the cargo area?
6. What is the total increase in cargo area volume?
7. Where does the AeroWagen hatch begin and end? Is the car still a targa top?
8. Will there be a four-door version of the AeroWagen?
9. What is the drag coefficient of the AeroWagen?
10. What drivetrain modifications are included with the AeroWagen package?
11. What are the performance specs for the Callaway Corvette AeroWagen?
12. Will the AeroWagen be equipped with all wheel drive?