– Callaway GenThree™ Supercharger equipped
– Assembled at Callaway’s Connecticut and California Facilities
– Callaway Warranty supplements GM Factory Warranty
– Call (866) 927-9400 Toll-Free for more information
Callaway Silverado Performance
Signature Edition Standard Equipment
- Serialized Build Number
- GenThree™ TVS R2650 Supercharger System with TripleCooled™ Intercooler System …more info
- Callaway Carbon Mid-Engine Covers
- High-Flow Intake System
- Low-Restriction Stainless-Steel Dual-Outlet Exhaust System with Quad Tips
- CalCal – Callaway Bespoke Engine Control Components and Calibration
- Callaway Alloy Wheels, Nine-Spoke Anthracite or Ten-Spoke Satin Black
- Bright Chrome Lug Nuts
- Callaway Carbon Grille, Natural Carbon Finish
- Alcantara Horn Cover w/Debossed Logos
- Aluminum Door Sill Inserts, Hard-Anodized
- Billet Aluminum Accelerator and Brake Pedal Pads, Hard-Anodized
- Callaway Key Chains
- Chrome Callaway Exterior Badging
- Underhood Build Authentication Plaque with Vehicle Identification Number
- Serialized Interior Build Authentication Plaque
- Authenticity Documentation Package
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
Signature Edition Optional Equipment
- Black Chrome PVD Wheels
- Body-Color Callaway Grille Finish
- Black Callaway Exterior Badging
- 5 Year / 60,000 Mile Powertrain Service Contract
- Owner Delivery at Callaway Facility
Full Warranty Coverage.
Final horsepower, torque and acceleration data have been validated this week by Callaway engineers.
602 bhp @ 6000 rpm (SAE-corrected)
“One quick truck!” was the general consensus from the development team in Connecticut this week, post-testing.
Our baseline testing of the stock Silverado backed up those measured by Car and Driver magazine: 0-60 in 5.4 seconds, crossing the quarter-mile with an ET of 13.9 sec @ 101 mph. This is measured with highly accurate, GPS-based data acquisition, and calculated using the industry-standard 1-foot rollout. The Callaway version of the double cab 4WD Silverado knocks over a full second off the 0-60 time and adds 12 mph to its quarter-mile trap speed while covering the distance in 1.4 fewer seconds. Notably, the 602 horsepower Callaway Silverado accelerates much like the latest-generation Camaro. Many current market comparisons can, and will, be made.
The Callaway Silverado is a powerfully engineered version of General Motors’ T1 pickup truck platform. The trucks are based on Chevrolet’s Trail Boss, RST, LTZ and High Country models, with 4 wheel-drive and 6.2L engine.
Callaway Silverado packages include Callaway’s GenThree™ supercharging and TripleCooled™ intercooling systems, delivering stunning power for breathtaking acceleration and significantly facilitated hauling and towing†. The new Eaton TVS R2650-based supercharger has 15% more displacement yet requires 18% less power input. The supercharger is flanked by matte Callaway Carbon mid-covers which conceal coil packs, engine wiring and plumbing. The covers also serve to suppress valvetrain and fuel injector noise. Click here for more GenThree™ supercharger information.
A Callaway Carbon grille bezel allows more airflow to the cooling stack, keeping the intake charge temperature low and consistent. With a clear-coated natural finish, the bezel may be optionally painted body-color. The OE front-view camera is retained in its original position.
A new Quad Tip stainless-steel dual-outlet exhaust system boosts flow to match newfound power. There is an authoritative acoustic signature and no droning resonance in the cabin.
20 or 22-inch Callaway lightweight alloy wheels are included as standard and further differentiates the appearance of the truck while reducing rotating inertia.
Interior appointments include Alcantara horn cover with debossed logos, hard-anodized aluminum door sill panels, and billet accelerator and brake pedal pads. Serialized underhood and interior build authentication plaques are also included to individualize each Signature Edition build.
The truck is 50-state emissions compliant and carries Callaway and GM warranties. Callaway’s 3 year / 36,000 mile Warranty supplements the GM Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty, providing the best coverage of any Specialist manufacturer. Callaway Silverados are assembled to stringent engineering specifications by our expert technicians exclusively at Callaway factories in Old Lyme, Connecticut, and Temecula, California.
Callaway Cars Inc is not a car dealer. We match you to the stocking Callaway dealers in the US and abroad. Call or text us at (860) 434-9002. Callaway cars and trucks referenced on this website are examples of Callaway factory-built vehicles that may be in stock at their respective dealers. You may also submit new and nearly new vehicles for the Callaway process. Check with us for specifics.
†Factory tow and payload capacities remain unchanged.
Click on images to view full size, download or print.
Callaway offers the most comprehensive aftermarket warranty in the industry. Overlapping the factory GM warranty, Callaway covers all Callaway components and GM components that are affected by Callaway components. GM dealers do not block factory warranty on Callaways; they perform maintenance and warranty repairs with support from Callaway Cars.
Get Your Callaway
You can purchase a Callaway Silverado from Authorized Callaway Dealer inventory or from a new build order. If there is no Authorized Callaway Dealer near you, Callaway staff can work with your local Chevrolet dealer to facilitate your purchase and arrange delivery.