For Sale By Callaway Cars
This was the very first supercharged Corvette Grand Sport, with a very early Grand Sport VIN. It was used in Callaway company promotions, advertising campaigns and media events. Plus, this particular Callaway Corvette was photographed for Callaway promotions, website and other marketing materials.
Callaway engineers used this SC606 to meet the 100,000-mile benchmark for quality and durability, which it easily surpassed. Then, we drove the car beyond the 200,000-mile mark, further showcasing its reliability, drivability, and the overall quality of Callaway products. In fact, the current odometer reading indicates over 280,000 miles.
This car has never been in the shop for mechanical issues, just routine maintenance, tires, oil changes, brakes, etc. We would not hesitate to drive this car across the country tomorrow.
There is a large amount of documentation for the car. Paperwork from Callaway and Chevrolet shall be included with the sale of the vehicle.
This Callaway Corvette SC606 is titled to Callaway Cars Inc. with current Connecticut registration, and is 50-State emissions compliant.
Chevrolet Equipment and Options
• Grand Sport Coupe
• Crystal Red Metallic
• Ebony Interior
• 3LT Trim Level
• 6.2L Engine
• Heavy Duty Cooling System
• 6-Speed Manual Transmission
• Dual Power and Heated Seats, 6 Way
• Heads-up Display
• 6-Disc CD Changer with AM/FM/XM Radio
Callaway Standard Equipment
Callaway Corvette SC606 Package – includes the following –
• Roots-style TVS2300 Supercharger with Liquid-to-air Intercooler
• Increased flow rate fuel injectors
• Callaway Carbon Fiber Injector Covers
• Callaway High Flow Honker Intake System
• Callaway Low Restriction DD Exhaust System
• Callaway Embroidered Floor Mats
• Callaway Badging, Exterior and Interior
• Callaway Underhood Plaque with Vehicle Identification Number
• Callaway Corvette Authenticity Documentation
Callaway Optional Equipment
• Callaway Sport Bucket Seats (retains power and heat features)
• Callaway Carbon AeroBody Package (Consists of Front Splitter, Rocker Extensions, and Rear Spoiler)
• Callaway Nordschliefe Suspension Package
• Callaway Short-Throw Shifter
• Callaway Exhaust Slat Trim
• Callaway HD Cooling Package
This Callaway Corvette has been well maintained throughout its time with us. As our company calling card, it received absolute attention and care. Minor wear is to be expected, however. There are some slight stone marks in the paint (nose and leading edges of the rear quarter panels), a very few chips, and a few slight marks from road debris which are not visible in pictures. Please examine the pictures shown below closely, and do not hesitate to ask for additional photos and descriptions of specific details. This vehicle has traveled over 280,000 miles since new. The odometer reading is subject to subsequent changes due to test drives, etc. Call Callaway at (860) 434-9002 for the current odometer reading.
No warranties are expressed or implied with this vehicle.
Call Callaway Cars at (860) 434-9002.
Click images below for larger view.