For Sale By Owner
• VIN: 2G1FT1EW2C9143863
• 2SS Trim Level, equipped with RS Package
• 6-Speed Manual Transmission
• Max HP: 572 bhp @ 6400 rpm
• Max Torque: 541 lb-ft @ 4000 rpm
• Zero-to-60 mph: 3.9 seconds
• 1/4 Mile E.T. and Speed: 11.94 seconds @ 119.5 mph
• Fuel Economy: Owner-submitted combined average – 19.3 mpg over 14,000 miles
• Garage kept from birth: 08/25/2012
Callaway Camaro Package includes
• Callaway TVS2300 Roots-type Supercharger
• Air/Liquid Intercooler, Integral with Intake Manifold
• Callaway Carbon Engine Covers
• Callaway High Flow Intake System
• Callaway Low Restriction Exhaust System
• Callaway Electronic Engine Management System Reprogramming
• Callaway Anodized Door Threshold Panels
• Callaway Embroidered Floor Mats
• Callaway Embroidered Headrests
• Callaway Interior and Exterior Badging
• Callaway Camaro Key Fobs
• Original Callaway Authenticity Documentation Package
From the owner…
Optional Equipment includes
• Hawk High Performance Street Brake Pads
• Stainless Steel Brake Lines
• Heavy-duty Brake Fluid, NAPA DOT 3
• OEM Strut Tower Brace, similar to the stock ZL1 Strut Tower Brace, ordered from GM Parts for 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS and powder-coated to match car color
• New B.F. Goodrich g-Force Comp-2 A/S Tires: 245/45ZR20 (103Y) Front, 275/40ZR20 (106Y) Rear purchased at Tire Kingdom on 02/11/2020 at 13,007 miles
• New 94AGM battery installed on May 20, 2021
• Callaway Certificate of Authenticity
• Original Chevrolet Window Sticker, Laminated – showing location of original purchase and initial servicing
• 2012 Chevrolet Camaro Quick Reference Guide
• Callaway Camaro Owner’s Manual
• 2012 Callaway Camaro Information Sheet
• All Service Records, if requested
A Little History
This car was purchased from McDermott Chevrolet in East Haven, CT, only a few short miles from the Callaway facility in Old Lyme, CT. McDermott also performed the initial 5K oil change. If interested, I have photos from when I originally picked up the car. The fit and finish and overall performance of the Callaway brand are stunning; every time I drive my Camaro it’s like getting into a new car all over again.
The car participated in two Callaway sponsored track events at the Lime Rock racecourse where I was coached by SCCA certified instructors. It was after my first event that I decided to upgrade my brakes. I have never ¼ mile tracked this car and wouldn’t after my first experience at Lime Rock.
We moved from Connecticut to Florida in December 2017. The car was transported enclosed and has been garage kept ever since. Love the weather, but Florida is so flat and it’s very hard to find the kind of windy and hilly country roads I was used to in Connecticut.
Okay, why am I selling? I attended the ROLEX 24 at Daytona Motor Speedway two years ago to witness the new mid-engine C8 compete against other high-end European sports cars and I got hooked, plain and simple. GM had a display there which included a bare metal C8 frame with just the engine and drivetrain and I simply surrendered to the immense gravitational pull of Corvette. I recently sold my 2014 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited and the sale of my Callaway Camaro will get me in the range of affordability for a new C8. I’ve been on a waiting list since May 4th of this year.
To contact the owner, please email email@example.com or call Callaway Cars at (860) 434-9002. Our staff will connect seller and buyer as a courtesy. Callaway Cars is not involved in the transaction of any of the listed automobiles.
The Callaway vehicle listed above as “For Sale by Owner” is displayed as part of a service to Callaway owners to promote vehicle sales. Callaway Cars Inc. has no confirmed knowledge or of the representation of the condition or of the suitability of this vehicle, unless specifically stated. This vehicle is not physically located at any Callaway Cars facility; however, it is confirmed to be authentic as Callaway-built. The vehicle has not been seen or otherwise inspected by Callaway Cars Inc. in conjunction with this listing.
This is a listing service only. Inquiries for this vehicle should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reasonable and serious inquiries will be forwarded to the seller. All transactions will be between the seller and the inquiring parties. Callaway Cars Inc. does not become involved with the transaction beyond introduction of seller and the inquiring party/buyer.