Return to Pre-Owned Callaways For Sale
For Sale By Owner
FROM THE OWNER:
An Opportunity to Own A Piece of History
If you are a historic car enthusiast (particularly a Callaway enthusiast), you may have seen this car on the cover of the Callaway Corvette 25th Anniversary Limited Edition book, as shown above.
In celebration of the 25th anniversary of its partnership with GM in 2012, Callaway produced 25 Grand Sport Corvettes, with GM reinstating the RPO (Regular Production Option) B2K for these vehicles and equipping them specifically for Callaway final assembly. This is the same designation originally assigned to the 1987-1991 Callaway Twin Turbo Corvette option …and the only Corvette RPO ever issued for a non-GM manufacturer.
It addition to the unique performance and identity enhancements, Callaway supplied with each of these 25 highly collectible Corvettes a collectible book …with this particular car (B2K Serial Number 4) on the cover. This car was the only vehicle featured in the book other than the pilot production car, Serial Number 0.
The B2K Serial Number 4 is now for sale.
This vehicle features the unique Cyber Gray Metallic with Ebony custom leather interiors emblematic of the limited production run. As Callaway vehicles are synonymous with performance, the B2K features a supercharged LS3 engine that delivers 620 horsepower and 555 lb/ft of torque, attaining the quarter-mile in 10.9 seconds at 129 mph. The six-speed automatic transmission is equipped with steering wheel paddle shifters for manual gear changes.
The RPO B2K package features a TVS2300 Roots-style supercharger, an air/liquid integrated intercooler, high-flow fuel system, high-flow intake, stainless steel exhaust, Carbon Fiber Aero package, bespoke Bilstein® shocks, short-throw shifter, carbon fiber hood bulge, and Callaway forged wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires.
This showroom (like new) Callaway Corvette is equipped with a clear bra protection film and has slightly over 7000 miles on the odometer. It has always been temperature-controlled garaged, never sitting for over 1 month at a time.
2012 Callaway Corvette with Regular Production Option (RPO) B2K
– VIN: 1G1YX3DW8C5110227
– B2K Serial Number: 4 of 25
– Limited to 25 units
– Cyber Gray Metallic exterior with Black cloth top
– Carbon Fiber louvered hood bulge, with “Supercharged” emblems
– Carbon Fiber Aero Package, front splitter, rocker panel extensions and rear spoiler; proprietary design and manufactured epoxy resin infused and transfer molded carbon fiber components
– Exhaust tip diffuser slat trim
– 25th Anniversary graphics etched on windows
– 25th Anniversary fender emblems with B2K serial number
– 25th Anniversary underhood build placard with VIN and B2K serial number
– 620 bhp @ 6700 rpm, 555 lb-ft torque @ 4100 rpm (SAE Net)
– Paddleshift automatic transmission
– Callaway Honker intake and Double-D exhaust system
– Roots-style Eaton TVS2300 supercharger system with specific application hardware and preparation
– SC620 and 25th Anniversary supercharger-mounted emblems
– Bespoke fuel pump, injectors and fuel delivery system
– Aluminum alloy, 1.80:1 rocker arms with specific valve springs and pushrods to facilitate engine operating speeds to 6700 rpm
– High tensile strength head studs and fasteners replace OEM bolts to support increased manifold pressure
– Carbon fiber injector covers with 25th Anniversary graphics
– Includes red Corvette brake calipers
– Callaway-design, CNC-machined, forged billet wheels with secondary black chrome application
– Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 ZP tires – 285/30ZR19 front, 335/25ZP20 rear (Pilot Sport Cup tires optional)
– Nürburgring-developed damper assemblies, manufactured for Callaway by Bilstein, serialized to each vehicle
– Precision four-wheel alignment and optimized, reduced ride height
– 4LT Preferred Equipment Group
– Callaway-embroidered floor mats
– Reconfigured and handcrafted leather, Alcantara and carbon fiber steering wheel, airbag, and center assembly with specific red stitching
– Alcantara shift and e-brake handles with specific red stitching
– 25th Anniversary dash placard with B2K serial number
– 25th Anniversary door sill panels
– Documented as Serial Number 4 of 25 by Callaway Cars and by GM as Regular Production Option (RPO) B2K
– Serialized 25th Anniversary Limited Edition Callaway Corvette documentation
– Personally autographed and serialized by Reeves Callaway
Click images below to enlarge.
The Callaway vehicle listed above as “For Sale by Owner” is displayed as part of a service to Callaway owners to promote vehicle sales. Callaway Cars Inc. has no confirmed knowledge or of the representation of the condition or of the suitability of this vehicle, unless specifically stated. This vehicle is not physically located at any Callaway Cars facility; however, it is confirmed to be authentic as Callaway-built. The vehicle has not been seen or otherwise inspected by Callaway Cars Inc. in conjunction with this listing.
This is a listing service only. All transactions will be between the seller and the inquiring parties. Callaway Cars Inc. does not become involved with the transaction beyond introduction of seller and the inquiring party/buyer.