For Sale By Owner
Body Style: Z06 Coupe
Exterior: Shark Gray Metallic
Interior: Dark Gray
Trim Level: 3LZ w/Z07 Ultimate Performance Package
Engine: Callaway Supercharged 6.2L
Callaway Corvette Package includes
• 757 Horsepower / 777 lb-ft Torque
• Callaway GenThree™ Supercharger with TripleCooled™ Intercooler System
• Callaway Carbon Engine Covers with SC757 Emblems
• Callaway High Flow Intake System
• Callaway Embroidered Floor Mats
• Callaway Door Sill Panels
• Exterior and Interior Callaway Badging
• Callaway Underhood Plaque with Vehicle Identification Number
• Callaway Key Fobs
• Callaway Corvette Authenticity Documentation Package
Additional Callaway installed equipment
• Supercharger Surround signed by Reeves Callaway
• Callaway S3 Shifter
• Ron Davis High Performance Radiator
• Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust w/selectable, adjustable mode
• Carbon fiber accents on interior: dashboard, center console, shifter knob
Chevrolet Dealer installed equipment
• Chevrolet Power Steering Cooling Duct
• Secondary Radiator (horizontal behind grille)
Corvette Mechanic installed equipment
• AP Racing Brake Kit: front (CP9668/372mm), rear (CP9450/365mm)
• Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
Brey Kraus (BK) installed equipment
• High Performance Harness Bar (car used as model for BK to develop their C7 product)
• Stock Z06 wheels and Michelin Sport Cup 2 tires
• Forgiato custom wheels with body-colored blade tips available with Pirelli Zero Nero tires
Original Chevrolet Factory Invoice
From the Owner
I special ordered this car in the fall of 2014 from a dealership in Oklahoma. In December 2014, I took ownership via a “courtesy delivery” at a local Chevrolet dealership in Maryland.
When I purchased the car, Callaway had not yet released their SC757 package. I believe they announced their offering for the Z06 in May 2015. I called Callaway in Old Lyme, Connecticut, and made arrangements for transporting the car. At the same time, I discovered that Brey-Krause Manufacturing was looking for a C7 to use for designing their new harness bar. So I worked an arrangement where I drove the car to Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, for Brey-Krause to use for measurements, then Callaway sent Plycar (the car transporter) to take the car to Old Lyme, Connecticut. After Callaway was finished working their magic, Plycar delivered the car back to Brey-Krause for them to complete their final harness bar development work. I then picked the car up and drove it home.
What a surprise! After the Callaway enhancements, the car had a completely different nature! More low-end torque, more pull, less throttle lag, better shifting experience, and a superb exhaust note!
I drove the car to local car shows and also attended Corvettes at Carlisle for several years. The car was chosen for a Choice Award in 2018. I participated in several HPDE events in 2016, 2018, and 2019. Normally, I attended two events per year: the National Corvette Museum-sponsored event at Virginia International Raceway and another event normally held late October or early November, also at VIR. I also attended an HPDE in 2019 at Summit Point Motorsports Park, West Virginia. The car performed very well and was a dream to drive at speed.
I always changed the oil before and after each HPDE and had full professional “track prep” per the Chevrolet Corvette Owner’s Manual and HPDE sponsor requirements. During the rest of the year, I changed the oil about every three to four months using the recommended oil. Once a year, I also paid for a complete change of all other fluids, including brake, radiator, clutch, and differential. I really enjoy this car and pampered it appropriately.
I kept the car in my garage. When I didn’t plan to drive it for a while, I wiped it down and covered the car in its garage stall. I kept it on a trickle charger whenever it was in the garage. During the winter, I normally went for a drive two or three times when weather and road conditions were appropriate.
To contact the owner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Callaway Cars at (860) 434-9002. Our staff will connect seller and buyer as a courtesy. Callaway Cars is not involved in the transaction of any of the listed automobiles.
Click images below to enlarge.
The Callaway vehicle listed above as “For Sale by Owner” is displayed as part of a service to Callaway owners to promote vehicle sales. Callaway Cars Inc. has no confirmed knowledge or of the representation of the condition or of the suitability of this vehicle, unless specifically stated. This vehicle is not physically located at any Callaway Cars facility; however, it is confirmed to be authentic as Callaway-built. The vehicle has not been seen or otherwise inspected by Callaway Cars Inc. in conjunction with this listing.
This is a listing service only. Inquiries for this vehicle should be addressed to email@example.com. Reasonable and serious inquiries will be forwarded to the seller. All transactions will be between the seller and the inquiring parties. Callaway Cars Inc. does not become involved with the transaction beyond introduction of seller and the inquiring party/buyer.