Return to Pre-Owned Callaways For Sale
For Sale By Owner
• VIN – 1G1FG1R75H0177496
• Engine Displacement – 6.2L/376 cu. in.
• Maximum Power – 630 hp @ 6400 rpm (SAE)
• Maximum Torque – 610 lb-ft @ 4400 rpm (SAE)
• 0 to 60 mph – 3.6 sec
• 1/4 Mile ET/Speed – 11.8 sec @ 123 mph
• RPO H50 – 50th Anniversary Package
• 2SS Trim Level
• Magnetic Ride Control
• Dual Mode Exhaust
• Camaro ZL1 Brembo Brakes, Front & Rear
• Camaro ZL1 Suspension Components & Electronic Controller
• Camaro ZL1 Tinted Taillights, Marker Light and Third Brake Light
• Camaro ZL1 Rocker Panels
• Camaro 1LE Wheels
• Camaro Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary Edition Steering Wheel
• Callaway GenThree™ Supercharger with TripleCooled™ Intercooler System
• Callaway Carbon Engine Covers with SC630 Emblems
• Callaway High Flow Intake System
• Callaway Badging, Exterior and Interior
• Callaway Door Sill Panels
• Callaway Embroidered Floor Mats
• Callaway Key Fobs
• Callaway Underhood Build Plaque with Vehicle Identification Number
• Callaway Authenticity Documentation
• Callaway 3 Year/36,000 Mile Limited Warranty (expired)
From the owner
One of One
One owner, 50th Anniversary Edition with Callaway Package dealer option. This fully loaded “Fifty” Callaway Camaro was purchased new in August 2017. The car is still under the factory GM 5-year/60,000 mile powertrain warranty until August 31, 2022. A clear title and all authenticity documentation are included.
The brake and suspension systems have been upgraded with OEM Camaro ZL1 components to complement the Callaway package. The car now has 6-piston Brembo calipers and 15.35″ two-piece rotors up front and 4-piston Brembo calipers with 14.4″ rotors in the rear. New calipers were powder coated to match RPO H50 package color. All Camaro SS suspension components with available ZL1 upgrades were switched to ZL1-specific parts including all springs, links, shafts, sway bars, hub assemblies, and electronic suspension controller. ZL1 rocker panels, tinted taillights, tinted marker and third brake lights, plus many other GM “Fifty” and “Hot Wheel” accessories were also installed. The Camaro SS wheels were replaced with wider OEM Camaro 1LE wheels. The original machine-faced wheels for the H50 “Fifty” package are included with the sale, as are the original SS rocker panels.
A great deal of thought went into making this car look like what Chevy would have done if they produced a 50th Anniversary Edition ZL1 Camaro, making this Callaway truly one of a kind.
Click images to view full size.
Please complete the following form. The vehicle’s owner may contact you directly, at his or her option.
Callaway Cars provides this service as a courtesy; it is not involved in the transaction of any of the listed automobiles.
Asterisks (*) indicate required fields.
The Callaway vehicle listed above as “For Sale by Owner” is displayed as part of a service to Callaway owners to promote vehicle sales. Callaway Cars Inc. has no confirmed knowledge or of the representation of the condition or of the suitability of this vehicle, unless specifically stated. This vehicle is not physically located at any Callaway Cars facility; however, it is confirmed to be authentic as Callaway-built. The vehicle has not been seen or otherwise inspected by Callaway Cars Inc. in conjunction with this listing.
This is a listing service only. All transactions will be between the seller and the inquiring parties. Callaway Cars Inc. does not become involved with the transaction beyond introduction of seller and the inquiring party/buyer.