for C7 Corvette Stingray, Grand Sport and Z06 Coupes,
Stock Corvette or Callaway Corvette
• Hatch Assembly
• Upper Spoiler
• Halo Bar
• Tempered Glass
• Rear Spoiler
• AeroWagen Badging
• OEM Color Paint and Installation.
Call us at (860) 434-9002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In the tradition of coach built shooting brakes, Callaway offers the AeroWagen for any version of the C7 Corvette Coupe. Its components can be fitted to the standard production C7, the Callaway SC627 Stingray or Grand Sport, or the Callaway SC757 Z06. The AeroWagen hatch assembly is a part-for-part replacement of the original equipment Corvette rear hatch, using the original hardware and latching mechanisms. It operates in an identical fashion.
AeroWagen Photo Gallery
AeroWagen Videos with Pete Callaway
• Callaway AeroWagen Rear Hatch Review
• Callaway AeroWagen Rear Hatch Design and Materials
AeroWagen package components are supplied ready to assemble. No fabrication is required. Carbon fiber moldings are pre-finished with UV protectant surface coat – prepared for paint-to-match options. Rear window panels are tempered safety glass and retain defogger functionality. The standard hatch can be re-installed.
Installation is performed at Callaway facilities in California and Connecticut, as well as at Callaway Authorized Retailers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a “shooting brake”?
2. Do I have to purchase a Callaway Corvette to get the AeroWagen package, or can I buy the package for my stock Corvette?
3. Will the AeroWagen package include rear seats?
4. Does the AeroWagen package include a new rear fascia, with different taillights?
5. What changes are made to the interior of the cargo area?
6. Where does the AeroWagen hatch begin and end? Is the car still a targa top?
7. Will there be a four-door version of the AeroWagen?
8. What drivetrain modifications are included with the AeroWagen package?
9. Will the AeroWagen be equipped with all-wheel-drive?
10. What is the part number and price for the Callaway AeroWagen™ in Kit form?
11. If I buy the AeroWagen in Kit form, do I pay sales tax?
12. Do I need to send Callaway a deposit with my order?
13. What sort of warranty does Callaway provide with the AeroWagen Kit?
14. Do I get my old parts back?
For more AeroWagen information, please call Callaway Cars: (860) 434-9002.