– Callaway GenThree™ Supercharger equipped
– Assembled at Callaway’s Connecticut and California Facilities
– Callaway Warranty supplements GM Factory Warranty
– Call (866) 927-9400 Toll-Free for more information
Callaway Sierra Performance
• Engine Displacement – 6.2L/376 cu. in.
• Maximum Power – 602 bhp @ 6000 rpm (SAE)
• Maximum Torque – 560 lb-ft @ 4500 rpm (SAE)
• 0-to-60 mph – 4.3 seconds
• 1/4 mile ET/Speed – 12.5 sec @ 113 mph
|Silverado/Sierra Instrumented Test Data|
- GenThree™ TVS R2650 Supercharger System with TripleCooled™ Intercooler System …more info
- Callaway Carbon Mid-Engine Covers
- High-Flow Intake System
- Low-Restriction Stainless-Steel Dual-Outlet Exhaust System with Quad Tips
- CalCal – Callaway Bespoke Engine Control Components and Calibration
- Aluminum Door Sill Inserts, Hard-Anodized
- Callaway Key Chains
- Chrome Callaway Exterior Badging
- Underhood Build Authentication Plaque with Vehicle Identification Number
- Interior Build Authentication Plaque
- Authenticity Documentation Package
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
- Lowered Suspension Package
- Raised Suspension Package
- Alcantara Horn Cover w/Debossed Logos
- Callaway Alloy Wheel Package, 22″ Ten-Spoke, Satin Black
- Callaway Alloy Wheel Package, 20″ Nine-Spoke, Anthracite
- Black Chrome PVD Wheel Finish
- Callaway Billet Pedal Pad Set, Hard Anodized
- Black Callaway Exterior Badging
- 5 Year / 60,000 Mile Powertrain Service Contract
- Owner Delivery at Callaway Facility
- Track Delivery at Thompson Speedway Motorsports Park
Full Warranty Coverage.
The Callaway Sierra is a powerfully engineered version of General Motors’ T1 pickup truck platform. The trucks are based on Chevrolet’s SLT, AT4 and Denali models, with 4 wheel-drive and 6.2L engine.
Callaway Sierra packages include Callaway’s GenThree™ supercharging and TripleCooled™ intercooling systems, delivering stunning power for breathtaking acceleration and significantly facilitated hauling and towing†. The new Eaton TVS R2650-based supercharger has 15% more displacement yet requires 18% less power input. The supercharger is flanked by matte Callaway Carbon mid-covers which conceal coil packs, engine wiring and plumbing. The covers also serve to suppress valvetrain and fuel injector noise. Click here for more GenThree™ supercharger information.
A new Quad Tip stainless-steel dual-outlet exhaust system boosts flow to match newfound power. There is an authoritative acoustic signature and no droning resonance in the cabin.
Underhood and interior build authentication plaques are included to individualize each Callaway Sierra build. Optional interior appointments include Alcantara horn cover with debossed logos and billet accelerator and brake pedal pads.
The truck is 50-state emissions compliant and carries Callaway and GM warranties. Callaway’s 3 year / 36,000 mile Warranty supplements the GM Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty, providing the best coverage of any Specialist manufacturer. Callaway Sierras are assembled to stringent engineering specifications by our expert technicians exclusively at Callaway factories in Old Lyme, Connecticut, and Temecula, California.
Callaway Cars Inc is not a car dealer. We match you to the stocking Callaway dealers in the US and abroad. Call or text us at (860) 434-9002. Callaway cars and trucks referenced on this website are examples of Callaway factory-built vehicles that may be in stock at their respective dealers. You may also submit new and nearly new vehicles for the Callaway process. Check with us for specifics.
†Factory tow and payload capacities remain unchanged.
Callaway offers the most comprehensive aftermarket warranty in the industry. Overlapping the factory GM warranty, Callaway covers all Callaway components and GM components that are affected by Callaway components. GM dealers do not block factory warranty on Callaways; they perform maintenance and warranty repairs with support from Callaway Cars.
Get Your Callaway
Three paths to Callaway ownership:
• Order yours at a New Car Dealer: Your GM dealer will order your vehicle to your specifications. Once the GM assembly plant completes their build, they will dropship it to Callaway’s Connecticut or California factories for final assembly.
Regardless of the selected path, once Callaway completes construction of your vehicle, you’ll take delivery at our Dealership or at another location of your choice, e.g., your home, business, etc. Callaway Factory Delivery is also available at no extra cost.