– Callaway GenThree™ Supercharger equipped
– Assembled at Callaway’s Connecticut and California Facilities
– Callaway Warranty supplements GM Factory Warranty
– Call or text (860) 434-9002 for more information
|Silverado Instrumented Test Data|
Callaway Silverado SC602 Standard Equipment
- GenThree™ TVS R2650 Supercharger System with TripleCooled™ Intercooling…more info
- Callaway Carbon Mid-Engine Covers with SC602 Emblems
- High-Flow Intake System
- Low-Restriction Stainless-Steel Dual-Outlet Exhaust System with Quad Tips
- CalCal – Callaway Bespoke Engine Control Components and Calibration
- Aluminum Door Sill Inserts, Hard-Anodized
- Callaway Key Medallions
- Chrome Exterior Callaway Badging
- Dash-mounted Build Authentication Plaque
- Underhood Build Authentication Plaque with Vehicle Identification Number
- Authenticity Documentation Package
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
- Callaway Silverado Signature Edition…more info
- Callaway Alloy Wheels, 20″ Nine-Spoke Anthracite or 22″ Ten-Spoke Satin Black
- Black Chrome PVD Wheel Finish
- Callaway Raised Suspension Leveling Package
- Callaway Lowered Suspension Leveling Package
- Callaway Rough Terrain Suspension System
- Alcantara Horn Cover with Debossed Logos
- Callaway Billet Pedal Pad Set
- Black Exterior Callaway Badging
- 5 Year / 60,000 Mile Powertrain Service Contract
- Owner Delivery at Callaway Facility
Full Warranty Coverage.
The Callaway Silverado is a powerfully engineered version of General Motors’ T1 pickup truck platform. The trucks are based on Chevrolet’s Trail Boss, RST, LTZ and High Country models, with 4 wheel-drive and 6.2L engine.
Callaway Silverado packages include Callaway’s GenThree™ supercharging and TripleCooled™ intercooling systems, delivering stunning power for breathtaking acceleration and significantly facilitated hauling and towing†. The Eaton TVS R2650-based supercharger has 15% more displacement than previous models yet requires 18% less power input. The supercharger is flanked by matte Callaway Carbon mid-covers which conceal coil packs, engine wiring and plumbing. The covers also serve to suppress valvetrain and fuel injector noise. Click here for more GenThree™ supercharger information.
An optional Callaway Carbon grille bezel allows more airflow to the cooling stack, keeping the intake charge temperature low and consistent. With a clear-coated natural finish, the bezel may be optionally painted body-color. The OE front-view camera is retained in its original position.
A Quad Tip stainless-steel dual-outlet exhaust system boosts flow to match newfound power. There is an authoritative acoustic signature and no droning resonance in the cabin.
20 or 22-inch Callaway lightweight alloy wheels are included as standard and further differentiates the appearance of the truck while reducing rotating inertia.
Interior appointments include Alcantara horn cover with debossed logos, hard-anodized aluminum door sill panels, and billet accelerator and brake pedal pads. Serialized underhood and interior build authentication plaques are also included to individualize each Signature Edition build.
The truck is 50-state emissions compliant and carries Callaway and GM warranties. Callaway’s 3 year / 36,000 mile Warranty supplements the GM Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty, providing the best coverage of any Specialist manufacturer. Callaway Silverados are assembled to stringent engineering specifications by our expert technicians exclusively at Callaway factories in Old Lyme, Connecticut, and Temecula, California.
Callaway Cars Inc is not a car dealer. We match you to the stocking Callaway dealers in the US and abroad. Call or text us at (860) 434-9002. Callaway cars and trucks referenced on this website are examples of Callaway factory-built vehicles that may be in stock at their respective dealers. You may also submit new and nearly new vehicles for the Callaway process. Check with us for specifics.
†Factory tow and payload capacities remain unchanged.
Silverado Signature Edition Info Sheet
Callaway offers the most comprehensive aftermarket warranty in the industry. Overlapping the factory GM warranty, Callaway covers all Callaway components and GM components that are affected by Callaway components. GM dealers do not block factory warranty on Callaways; they perform maintenance and warranty repairs with support from Callaway Cars.
Get Your Callaway Silverado
• Upgrade your existing, pre-owned GM Vehicle to Callaway Specs: We can arrange to ship your Silverado to Callaway factories in Connecticut or California per Callaway’s “Second Chance” program. (Donor vehicle must be otherwise stock and in healthy mechanical condition.)
Once Callaway completes construction of your Silverado, you’ll take delivery at a Callaway factory or at another location of your choice, e.g., your home, business, etc.